Programming is not a skill that can be obtained purely in an educational institution, as many might think, you can learn it yourself. But in order not to abandon everything halfway, you have to organize your actions properly. In this article, we’ll tell you where to start for people who want to learn to code.
Many people think that there are “better” or more advantageous languages that you should immediately start learning and that your future career as a programmer depends on the first language you learn – this is not the case. There are no best or worst programming languages, but if you want to quickly feel some progress, there are easy languages.
Also, if you already have an idea and want to get it off the ground quickly, you can start your coding studies with the language you need to get your plan off the ground. In general, it is recommended for programmers to know several coding languages, and as soon as you master one you can switch to another.
There are such programming languages:
● Swift – to develop applications iPhone
● Java – to develop Android applications
● C# or C++ – to create 2D/3D games
● and many others
Appropriate learning methodology
One of the most important aspects in learning coding vs programming is to choose a coding training method that is right for you. We’ve picked up some simple techniques for you:
● Online coding courses – not everyone can handle individual training, many have to be constantly motivated by tests and homework. So if you know you have a problem with self-discipline, enrolling in a course would be your ideal option
● YouTube videos- on YouTube experienced programmers teach newbies as well as a lecture at the university. So if you have constant access to the Internet it’s a very convenient, efficient, and most importantly free way to learn to code
● Books – although it is considered old-fashioned, books have their advantage. With them, it is much easier to understand the logic of a programming language, and this is very important
● Practice – be sure to ask yourself homework, and passing from simple to more complex solve all the problems you face, thus practicing your skills
The fixation of success
When you start to learn to program you to have to set yourself up that it’s for the long haul. It is a long and arduous process and when you learn it alone your failures feel twice as painful.
In order not to lose your enthusiasm and motivation you need to record your actions to feel the progress that will undoubtedly appear. It may be slow and imperceptible, but if you don’t give up you’ll notice how you’re much closer to your dreams than you thought.
Network Communicators are used to connecting multiple computers into one wired network so that your devices can use the same router. These devices are especially useful in offices and educational institutions to transmit information on internal networks. We have created a top list of network switches for 2021 so that you can find the right one for you.
Criteria for choosing a communicator
Choose network switching equipment according to these criteria:
A number of ports – currently on sale communicators are available with a different number of ports, from 5 to 48. If you are choosing communicators for local networks at home or in a small office you will be sufficient for a minimum number of ports. From 20 ports and above should be chosen for larger institutions
Network model – they come in the second, third, and fourth levels. Layer three switches in addition to the basic functionality have more additional, and the fourth level communicators are expensive to transport models with an intelligent component
MAC-address table – the capacity of these tables should be calculated in advance, taking into account the potential expansion of the network. Insufficient entries in the address table will slow down data transfer
Data throughput – Switches have built-in ports with different speed modes and combinations
Internal bandwidth is a very important factor. You need to compare it with external bandwidth. If the internal bandwidth is less than the external bandwidth then all sorts of slowdowns are possible
Top best network communicators
This list presents the best 2021 network switches and a small overview of them:
• PoE Switch – this switch can work with a variety of network devices, for example, they can be simultaneously connected to the devices and also ordinary network cards computers, or routers. There are several types of this switch: passive, active, and active PoE+. These communicators provide devices with a network at a distance of 100 meters
• D-link DGS-1005D/I3- has five ports complemented by informative visual indication. It can be mounted both on the table and on the wall. It has efficient connectivity, fast channel speeds, and quiet operation. And the metal case adds to its reliability
• ZYXEL GS-108B v3 – good performance allows you to use the communicator 24/7. From the advantages, it has a simple maintenance scheme, a powerful power supply, and gigabit ports. Another plus is silent operation and absence of switch heating
• Cisco SG110D-08 – the device does not require additional training, it is fast and easy enough to use. It has optimal internal bandwidth. Made of quality materials and construction
• ZYXEL GS1300-18HP is a 16-port device with incredible speed. It has additional overload protection on the Ethernet ports and power supply. Easy to manage and commission
• MikroTik CSS326-24G-2S+RM is a 24-port network switch with a simple interface, fast Gigabit ports, and huge bandwidth. Just what you need for your business.
The old version of the guitar simulator Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock was not a great success with users, so the appearance of the new Guitar Hero has caused a flurry of excitement. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at what good things have happened with the new version of Guitar Hero Simulator.
New guitar design
In the new version of the game, the image of the guitar itself has been very transformed. Instead of a childish design, it has acquired the outlines of a fairly realistic rock guitar. The noble black and brown shell and the lacquered look adds to the realism, and that’s a big plus.
Together with the design, the mechanics of the game also changed. As before we follow the sheet music on the screen and try to hit the keys in time as much as possible, but this time instead of five strings we have three, and the buttons on the contrary, now there are six.
On each string you can press two buttons, the top and the bottom one. It may seem a little complicated, but it’s worth it, the guitar hero xbox one sounds very cool. In this game, the technique of playing the guitar is as close to the original as the arcade restrictions allow.
So, the developers have tried to make the game as realistic as possible. To do this, the company had to shoot all the concerts live with the actors in the hall and on stage!
Now we are transferred to the stage as part of rock bands unknown to us. Locations surprise with their diversity, you will be able to perform in small bars, as close to your audience, in underground bars with a cage instead of the stage, and huge stadiums. On one level you can even visit a girl’s concert.
For the whole process of the game, we are watching from the first person that is also very realistic. The reaction of the crowd depends on how you play. If you don’t hit the note you’ll see unhappy faces of fans, and if it’s too bad you won’t hesitate to shout out that you suck. If it’s great, the crowd will instantly start shouting and dancing enthusiastically.
The bottom line: pros and cons
The game Guitar Hero Live can be completed in one evening, it includes about 40 songs, but if you want more, there are more than two hundred on the manufacturer’s website. There, on Guitar Hero TV, you can join other players and compete against them.
In general, we want to say that the company Activision did a great job in the new version of the game and did not disappoint its users.
• The realism of everything that happens
• The atmosphere of real concerts
• A wide variety of music styles, from indie to electro house
• Built-in music channel
• Unbalanced difficulty levels
• Microtransaction system
Become a video blogger can anyone, the main thing for this desire, enthusiasm and a little knowledge in this area. To start your video blog, a video editor is one of the basic elements. If you are a beginner and just learning to work with editing, we have prepared for you a list of simple video editors where you can hone your knowledge.
Where to start?
Not all video bloggers appeared online with excellent editing skills. People learn this gradually by practicing on the most rudimentary programs that have enough features to create a good basic video.
To understand rendering, presets, keyframe and other terms should go all the way from scratch, if you decide to immediately use professional editing programs, while never being familiar with them, it will confuse you, throw you off track and you may even have lost the desire to try to learn how to video blogging. For this, do not be in a hurry, this is the main recommendation of professionals.
We created a special list of video blogging apps for beginners to make it easier for you to decide which one is right for you.
Windows Movie Maker
The easiest video editor for beginners is Windows Movie Maker. Its main advantage is that it is free and is already built into your system, but there are cases when you have to install it. The main advantages of the program:
• It has a simple interface
• Works with a large number of audio and video formats
• Video can be easily saved from mobile devices, computers, and via email
• The program has an auto film function
Movavi Video Editor
Movavi Video Editor – is a paid program that has a trial period of 7 days. You only need an hour to understand how the program works. Movari supports many formats and after installation, you are presented with a window with instructions for use.
The main advantages are:
• Large catalog of special effects (180 pieces)
• The function of adding figures and explanatory signs for video tutorials
• A nice collection of backgrounds, sounds, and videos
• Like the effect – add to favorites to always be at hand
• You can change the speed, and do it backward
• After you create a video you can use the program to upload it to YouTube
• Save your video in 1080 HD quality
Filmora Video Editor
Filmora Video Editor is also a paid program that has a clear interface and many editing features. You can also take an express-training of this program to understand the principle of its work faster.
• A variety of effects, which you can also download from the program’s resource center
• There are useful features like screen sharing and picture-in-picture
• You can use the “hide your face” option
• Export your finished clips to a variety of formats
• The program works with HD videos